Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kenya (SAFARI!)

So, I don't actually have any pictures of working in Kisumu, though Chris and I got a lot done! (I did go to a seder at the home of the Kisumu Station Director, which was much fun!)
The highlight of this trip is that timing finally worked out for me, and I had several days in the country (Easter weekend) that were holidays, so I could actually take a few days off!
I found a travel agent and booked a two night, fly-in package to Masai Mara, staying in a tented camp (the tents had electricity and running water), and going on two game drives a day! It was so hard to pick my favorites pictures!!
Here was my tent!
We had Masai guides who took us on a tour of a village, and did several dances - this is me wearing the lion hat.
On safari!!

Sunset over Masai Mara - hope to be back some day!

No comments: