Friday, August 15, 2008

Shower/bachelorette party!

With all of my and my friends travel schedules (most of my friends also work for CDC), we didn't have time to put together a bridal shower or bachelorette party, but the weekend before the wedding, my friend Meredith managed to get a quorum together to go to the Atlanta Botanical gardens and then out to dinner for tapas.


Here are all of us pushing the rock - it's on a pole, and when you get it going, you can push it with a finger.Guess you have to kiss a lot of frogs....At the tapas restaurant - Fuego...Trying to keep the bride-to-be tiara on my head! Actually - it had fallen off into the frog pond in the botanical gardens and had to be washed and blow dried. :)The incredible torte Meredith ordered! It said Congratulations Julie before the bottom part was cut. :)My crazy friends from the Malaria Branch..... MeredithJulie
and Jodi (we worked in Niger together)and me with everyone's sangria glasses :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Arranging a bridal shower is tough but it’s entirely worth the time to plan! For some really excellent gifts you might wish to consider some thing somewhat far more customized like producing your own personal shirts with customized sayings. I Ended up getting some perfect 'Bridezilla' party ideas over at this web-site...
www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com