Thursday, December 31, 2009

Catching up on 2009 - late summer

My cousin Stacia, who had just spent 6 months teaching midwives in Kabul, got married in Princeton, NJ in August, and Ed and I were so glad to get to go. We enjoyed seeing the family and meeting new cousins-in-law.  Doesn't she look gorgeous?

They had both a western and more traditional Korean ceremony, which was by far more colorful!

Since we were in the neighborhood, we spent the next day roaming around NYC, enjoying a jaunt on the High Line, and a rest under trees in Central Park,

and lunch with some dear friends I couldn't wait to introduce!

For Labor day, we went down to Seaside, FL, to catch up with Lee, HilaryAnn and Shawn, and their daughter Jacquie. With the diet Coke w/ Lime can in her hand, Jacquie is a girl after my own heart! What a cutie!!
My kitchen was also completed, organized, and I finally started remembering how to cook again. :) I love my kitchen!



Our next door neighbors Ted and Sarah got married on a beautiful late summer day, and Jeanie and I went. Jeanie has now gotten both of her confirmed bachelor neighbors (Ed and Ted) married off to great women. :)

No comments: