Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hanging out with my niece and nephew

I got back to Atlanta on June 10, and on June 14, my sister and brother-in-law came to hang out with me for a week and 1/2 before we jumped in the car and drove to Texas (Friday 4pm to Saturday 7 am) for my youngest sister's wedding. Here are me and my lovely sis, Christy.(If you aren't interested in my family, skip this blog and the next one!)

Christy and her husband Paul - yes, he tries to make up for in height what the rest of us lack!
The rest are absolutely unabashed gratuitous niece and nephew pictures. Jessica is almost 3 1/2 and Casey is 19 months. The last time I saw Jessica, she was not yet a year old, and I had never gotten to meet Casey, so this was very special!!
Cool kids in their shades
Casey driving Aunt Julie's car
Jessica on Father's Day - a budding star!Clowning around at Chuck E CheeseCasey too tired to wake up - even for ice cream!Anything with wheels must be ridden! (I bought him that camo outfit - what are aunts for?)
Jessica as a fairy princess ballerinaYo, you got a problem with that?
In Texas, we stayed with my mom's sister Jeri, who has a little pool that the kids adored. Here is Casey with Grandpa. (Pop)Jessica and Aunt in Julie in the pool - Jessica loves to bounce!

No comments: