Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Laura's wedding

All of my family was back in the US this summer for my youngest sister's wedding on June 30. Paul and Christy and the kids had come back earlier in the spring, and my mom and dad arrived in early June. We all stayed with extended family in the Dallas area. My parents stayed with my mom's sister Jeri and her husband, who have a wonderful place. I stayed with my cousin Chip (Jeri's son) and his wife Ginny, and their two darlings. I had never gotten to know Ginny before and she's an absolute gem! Here's the happy couple - Greg, and my sister Laura. Aren't they cute?
Me and my cousin Jodi and two of her three kids - Jodi is just a few weeks younger than me and we spent a lot of growing up time together.
The flower girls took their job very seriously! (Jodi's daughter, Ginny's daughter, and my niece)
Greg and Laura with both sets of parents - mine on the left.
Uncle Doug and Aunt Jeanie - I lived with them for a couple months in Japan when I was 20 and they have always been some of my favorite people - it was a total treat to see them again!
My dad and his oldest brother Ted - I usually spend Christmas as their house. Me with my Aunt Gayle - my mom's youngest sister
Me and Grandma - doesn't she look great?!My new brother-in-law with my radiant sister at the reception!

No comments: