Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fun news!

Being in Atlanta more this summer gave me time to get to know and start dating a terrific guy! We've been "official" now for a little over a month, and are having such a wonderful time together (even though I was gone for three weeks of that month!).
His name is Ed, he goes to my church, and he's an engineer for Georgia Tech - he's brilliant, athletic, musical.... and incredibly good to me. We have such a great time just being together!
We took a couple days to go down to Florida and visit my friend Lee after I got back from Tanzania. The weather was fabulous, and I wanted to share a few pictures.
We sat up on the tower with Lee the evening we got there and watched the sunset, but didn't stop talking in time to actually get a sunset picture. The next day, we went sea kayaking...cycled to the next town over for brunch at a French cafe....
swam in the perfect water....and hung out with Lee. She had previously given me a stunt kite flying lession, so I got to do a little more, and she taught Ed, who was a very fast learner. Talk about a fun filled day!I didn't want to leave to go back to work, but I'm heading out to Madagascar again in mid October and have a lot to get done between now and then!



No comments: