Friday, July 21, 2006

EIS Week 3

My friends Sonal and Raj (from medical school) were in Atlanta with their gorgeous little girl Kiran visiting Raj's family, so I got to meet them for lunch.

On Tuesday, July 18, Sapna and Vidhya joined forces to cook a huge Indian feast for our class - it was absolutely amazing - I think our classmates will talk about it for years!

We had quite a turn out - at least 30 classmates - I love how everyone just grabs a spot on the carpet, and all the mingling and chatting with everyone never seems to get old - this dinner party lasted from 7:30 - 11!
Sapna and I in our kitchen during the Indian food extravaganza
On July 19, a group of us went to see Paul Simon at the Chastain Park Amphitheatre, which was just amazing - you can just barely see the rest of the amphitheatre behind us, before the concert started.

No comments: