Sunday, July 09, 2006

Goodbyes


Sherstin, Beth, and I went out to eat for our "un-goodbye" - hot wings and cold beer. These two women have been the hugest blessing, and have kept me sane, encouraged, challenged, and loved these four years. So grateful for your friendship! I am truly blessed!















Hung Do: physical therapist extraordinaire, work out king, and connaisseur of fine food....


Ms. Frith - the first patient I saw in my clinic, and almost the last - have gotten to see her every other month, and have just fallen for her - she is the spunkiest, most delightful almost nonagenarian (is that a word?) I have ever met and I'll miss her!


Me with Sandi Moutsios, my clinic attending, med/peds program director, and personal idol. I stayed at Vanderbilt in part because I wanted to be like Sandi, and have concluded that that would be impossible as she is super-human. It has been such a treat to learn from her!



Robert in his "thinking" chair - has done a terrific job being a big brother to all the estrogen that has congregated in his house, and manged to sleep through a lot of it!

No comments: